Photo by 5th Floor Photography
Kirsten Agnello-Dean is the chief blogger. She joined the ladies of The Left Bank in May of 2008, has a BFA in musical theatre and is the shop's organizational one. She is a self proclaimed etiquette expert and reads old editions of Emily Post for fun.
Seven Things Kirsten Couldn't Live Without...
1. Calendar Planner - The be all, end all, to my life schedule helps me juggle blog posts, voice lessons, and photo shoots.
2. Music - I love reading, singing, and listening to great music. It always puts me in a better mood.
3. Soft Lips Chapstick - Really need to put a tube in every room of my house. I'm addicted.
4. Champagne - Helps me when I'm happy, sad, celebrating, mad, hungry, thirsty, or bored.
5. Miniture Silicone Spatula from Williams & Sonoma - Came in a children's baking set, but is the perfect size for slipping into jars.
6. Magazine Subscriptions - I currently receive 9 different ones every month. I love tagging pages of fabulous ideas and inspirations for the blog.
7. Husband - Who also happens to be my favorite photographer, keeps me from taking things too seriously.
Photo by Pret a Poser Photography
Susan Metropoulos is the fearless leader, Jill of all trades, master juggler who dreamt up the concept for The Left Bank nearly 15 years ago. Always a dreamer and lover of all things with a vintage and romantic French Twist.
Seven Things Susan Couldn't Live Without...
1. A Good Book - I must have one going at all times, it's a great escape. I've stopped saving them and pass them onto friends.
2. Dragonflies - Their delicate lace like wings are mesmerizing and mystical lore have been my personal icon for years.
3. Pugs - The sweetest creatures in the world, but I'm completely partial with my 12 year old Pug, Sushie
4. Champagne - No special occasion necessary...pourqoi pas?
5. Paris - Like walking into a postcard and where everyday things are elevated to an art form.
6. Esterlina Vineyards - Heaven on earth in beautiful Mendocino, California. Their Pinot Noir is nectar from the Gods.
7. Michael Kors - Fashion God. Period.