Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sole Mates for Outdoor Weddings


An outdoor wedding shoes solution? Awesome Product Alert - Sole Mates!
The website says "Never sink into the grass again!" So I took the Sole Mates out for a spin. As a Matron of Honor in a wedding involving outdoor photographs, I thought they would come in handy, and they did. My favorite things?

1. No one knew I had them on - they're clear.
2. They made it more comfortable to walk on cement and rocky side walks.
3. I felt totally stable on the grass.
4. They collected all the dirt that would have been on my shoes! You can flip them over and see all the dirt your shoes avoided.

The only downside is that they are not “one size fits all.” My shoes had a pretty thin stiletto on them so the poor Sole Mates ended up spinning around a little. They also give you a little extra height, so you should practice walking in them first. But a great extra “pro?” When you do walk around your apartment in them, the rubber bottoms totally quiet the heel, so there’s no fear of annoying your neighbors.

My final verdict? Sole Mates are an I DO! Available at The Left Bank for $10.95 a pair. Purchase a pair here.

No comments:

Post a Comment