Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hello and welcome to Everything But The Dress!

We are the ladies of The Left Bank Jewelry...Kirsten (that's me), Susan, and Beth! We run a small boutique in Lincoln Park brimming with wedding jewelry, veils, accessories, and shoes. We've decided to channel all our wedding knowledge into this brand new blog. We chat with brides everyday who are on a mission to find the perfect bridal shoes and wedding jewelry and we love stylizing bridal looks and developing visions for the perfect wedding day. We're full of ideas and excited to share them with you.

Follow me as I blog about tricks, tips, and trends for the bride's journey down the aisle. Feel free to contact me at anytime by sending me email at theleftbank@sbcglobal.net. Send me your questions, comments, dreams and fears! I look forward to helping you with the twists and turns of the big, fabulous wedding day.

xoxo
~Kirsten

PS - Learn more about me here

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! It looks great and I can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete