Friday, September 11, 2009

How to Dry Your Wedding Bouquet

Your bridal bouquet is one of the most beautiful parts of your wedding day. Wedding flowers are gorgeous, and often expensive, so it seems such a waste to let them die. If you don't want to spend the extra money to freeze dry your bouquet, consider hang drying it. Drying is a super easy way to preserve the beauty and memories that came with your flowers. There are a few different methods, but the easiest is to tie a pretty ribbon around the stems and hang them upside down.

The trick is to hang them before the petals start to wilt or droop. This method take several weeks, or more in humid climates, but is the most fool proof. Save a beautiful piece of your bridal memories with a dried bouquet. Stop by our little shop and see our collection for inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I enjoyed reading your post. I have never try to make a dry flowers before. Anyway, I will try to make something like that this weekend. Thanks for guiding me through this. Rarely do I find good entries that would walk me have never try to make a dry flowers.



    -fern-

    ReplyDelete